Current Job VacanciesRequest More Info
Please scroll down to view a list of our current job vacancies by geography.
- The most recent job vacancies are displayed first
- The office location/geography is indicated by the corresponding country flag
- Please submit all CVs and covering letters to [email protected] or visit the Korber careers site links below
Head of Finance
The Head of Finance is a leadership position which will lead the UK Finance Team of Voiteq UK part of Körber Supply Chain and nurture our accounting, reporting and analysis capabilities. Körber Supply Chain, a Business Area of Körber AG, based in Bad Nauheim, Hessen (Germany), is the leading provider of fully integrated applications for the optimisation of complex internal and external logistics processes.
Under the umbrella brand Körber Supply Chain, the Business Area provides digital solutions for the smart factory (production logistics), the warehouse, distribution centre, e-commerce, and management of the entire supply chain.
In two Business Units, the umbrella brand unites the companies Aberle GmbH and Consoveyo S.A. (System Integration), Langhammer GmbH and Riantics A/S (Product Solutions), Aberle Software GmbH, Cirrus Logistics, DMLogic, HighJump, Inconso GmbH and Voiteq (Software). The Körber Group is an international technology group with around 10,000 employees all over the world. It unites technologically leading companies with more than 100 production, service and sales locations and offers its customers solutions, products and services in the Business Areas of Körber Digital, Logistics Systems, Pharma Systems, Tissue and Tobacco.
- Supervise all financial tasks of UK operations
- Day to day management of the UK Finance Team
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting to management and shareholders
- Responsible for timely preparation and publishing of statutory accounts and tax declarations for UK entities
- Liaising with financial, tax and internal auditors
- Preparation of budgets, projections and forecasts
- Define controlling and analysis processes
- Nurture the ERP and financial system landscape
- Support Group Finance Director in Global Function and supporting the UK function
- 10+ years’ experience in financial leadership positions, preferably in a global organisation
- Group Accounting experience
- [A1] Professional qualification, CIMA, ACA or ACCA
- User experience of Netsuite, Lucanet or Microsoft Power BI a plus
- Hands-on Mentality
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to deliver results in high – pressure situations.
- Company Events
- Company Pension
- On-site Parking
- Profit Sharing
- Work From Home
If you are interested in the position, please apply here.
Visit our sister company Cirrus Logistics