What’s it like to work at VoiteqRequest More Info
What’s it like to work at Voiteq
- Communication: It is our policy to communicate regularly and openly with employees on matters important to everyone, such as product quality / delivery, intellectual property, business / customer performance and terms and conditions of employment. We openly encourage weekly 121s with line-managers, post regular internal newsletters and host three to four staff meetings every year as well as annual and half yearly reviews.
- Culture: We promote a friendly and informal atmosphere here at Voiteq, and as such we encourage excellence in all that we do and provide an environment where employees are recognised for going “above and beyond” through our ABCD awards. In addition, we believe in providing a fun place to work and host regular social events whether it be the summer or Christmas social or an organised round of cricket.
- Role Types: Voiteq boasts a varied number of roles, some of which are UK office or home-based and others providing the opportunity for UK and international travel.
- Employee Opportunities: We try to promote from within where possible and aim to provide long-term and satisfying careers. We are proud to say that we experience a low staff turnover and are an equal opportunity workplace.
- Employee Voice: At Voiteq, the Directors will encourage you to give your views and ideas to improve the business. Our “Tell Frank” forum is an easy way for you to give your feedback to our Chairman, Frank Heald.
- CSR: The company and employees are very pro-active in raising funds for national and local charities. Individuals and teams regularly take part in initiatives such as Race for Life and Comic Relief with the more hardy taking part in activities such as the Three Peaks Challenge and Clatterbridge Circle of Hope 100 Mile Charity Ride or the Great Manchester 10k run.
Visit our sister company Cirrus Logistics